TxDOT construction at the intersection of the Carthage Loop and U.S. 59 north of Carthage is continuing, with more and more pavement being put down.
The project, which began last September, includes repairing and resurfacing U.S. 59 north of Carthage to U.S. 79 east of Carthage.
The current traffic detour will likely remain in place through the end of March, TxDOT has previously said.
The contractor is Longview Bridge & Road.
As featured on
- Panola County Arrest Report: January 26, 2022
- ELECTIONS: Panola native Cutter Clinton eyes sheriff position
- ELECTIONS: Paul Beatty seeking Panola County judge seat
- ELECTIONS: Shelly Avery runs for Panola County Justice of the Peace
- Sports Round-Up: Beckville's Harris, Williams named to the 2A-DI all-state team
- Carthage Service League donations continue
- Panola County Arrest Report: January 23, 2022
- Courthouse News: January 23, 2022
- High School Boys Basketball: Riggans goes for 25, Carthage blows past Rusk
- High School Girls Basketball: Carthage goes wire-to-wire against Rusk
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.