The Panola County grand jury handed down several indictments in June.
The following unsealed indictments have been issued:
- Tiger Mel Richardson, of Shreveport, on charges of unauthorized use of a vehicle, stemming from an April 26 incident
- James Kapaakea Jinks, of Beckville, on charges of possession of controlled substance penalty group one measuring between one and four grams, stemming from a March 19 incident
- Roy L Fletcher, of Marshall, on charges of driving while intoxicated third offence or more, stemming from a Feb. 23 incident
- Larrauel Desondro Bledsoe, of Joaquin, on charges of unlawful possession of firearm by a felon, stemming from a May 16 incident
- David Lynn Witcher, of Marshall, on charges of burglary of a building, stemming from a Feb. 7 incident