Panola County Emergency Services District No. 1
A regular meeting of the Panola County Emergency Services District No. 1 will take place Tuesday, Jan. 21 at 7 p.m. at Woods Volunteer Fire Department at their main station just off U.S. 59S in the Woods Community.
1. Call to order/establish a quorum and open the meeting
2. Read, change and approve minutes from the Dec. 17 regular meeting
3. Comments or suggestions from the audience
4. Discuss and take action as appropriate on election of board
5. Discuss and take action as appropriate on the request from Beckville VFD to have funds from contingency used to pay for unexpected radio and tower issues and the related proposal to fix the items from Bobcat Communications and Technologies for about $9,000.
6. Discuss, update and take action if appropriate on creation of a position of ESD manager
8. Discuss and approve paying of the monthly bills
9. Discuss and approve monthly financial statements