Panola County Commissioners' Court
A regular meeting of the Panola County Commissioners' Court will take place Tuesday, Nov. 12 at 1:30 p.m. at the Panola County courthouse.
1. CITIZEN COMMENTS: This is for citizens to comment on any subject not on the current agenda concerning county business. Members of the Court may answer direct questions, but any action from this item must be scheduled on a future agenda.
2. COMMISSIONERS’ REPORT: These are for informational purposes only. Any action that needs to be taken on the basis of these reports will be placed on a future agenda for action.
3. COUNTY JUDGE’S REPORT: This is for informational purposes only. Any action that needs to be taken on the basis of this report will be placed on a future agenda for action.
4. CONSENT ITEMS:
a. To record the termination of Catherine Nielsen as Assistant District Attorney in the Panola County District Attorney’s Office, effective October 23, 2019.
ROAD & BRIDGE
a. To approve and record a request by Rockcliff Energy Company, LLC to place a 10" to 12" Temporary Water Line within the right-of-way of Panola County Roads #315C, #3153, & #3150.
a. To approve minutes of Commissioners’ Court meetings held during the month of October, 2019.
b. To authorize the County Auditor to advertise for sealed bids for the purchase of Aviation Gasoline 100LL and Jet A Fuel for the Panola County Airport - Sharpe Field. Bid specifications are available in the County Judge’s Office, 110 S. Sycamore, Room 216-A, Carthage, Texas. Bids will be opened December 10, 2019 at 1:30 o’clock p.m.
c. To canvass the results of the November 5th General Election; and to certify said results to the Secretary of State’s Office.
d. To record Liberty Mutual Surety Bond Riders for Panola County Deputy District Clerks (2).
e. To approve and record Official Bond and Oath of Panola County Assistant District Attorney Eric Scott McPherson.
f. To approve and record the Panola County Criminal District Attorney’s Chapter 59 Asset Forfeiture Report for the period September 1, 2018 through August 31, 2019.
g. To approve and record 2019 Budget Amendment No. 20.
h. To authorize the County Auditor to advertise for sealed bids for Renovation of Kitchen at Panola County Exposition Center. Bid specifications are available in the County Judge’s Office, 110 S. Sycamore, Room 216-A, Carthage, Texas. Bids will be opened December 10, 2019 at 1:30 o’clock p.m.
REQUESTS FOR CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE
a. To approve and record a Request for Attendance at a Conference form(s) for the following Panola County elected official(s)/employee(s): Panola County Commissioner, Precinct #1, Ronnie LaGrone; Panola County Commissioner, Precinct #2, David Cole; Panola County Commissioner, Precinct #3, Craig Lawless; Panola County Commissioner, Precinct #4, Dale LaGrone; PCSD Deputies Christopher Dickerson, Calahan Malone, & Jeremy Nagle; PCSD Detention Officers Shelly Avery, Ashley Esquivel, Christina Lyles, Luke Perkins, & Devin Simonson; PCSD Detention Corporals Colton McNair & Kassi Orbaugh; PCSD Dispatcher Staci Benedetti; and PCSD Detention Officer Matthew Williamson.
5. To approve payment of current Panola County bills as presented by the County Auditor.
6. To approve payment of current Panola County payroll as prepared and submitted by the County Treasurer.
7. To open sealed bids for electrical repairs, maintenance and installation work. Bids may be awarded at a future meeting of the Court.
8. To open sealed bids for housekeeping services for Panola County Courthouse, Judicial Center, Panola County Sheriff’s Department, Panola County Detention Center, Road & Bridge Warehouse Offices & Restrooms, Probation Offices and Exposition Center. Bids may be awarded at a future meeting of the Court.
9. To approve the Holiday Schedules for 2020.
10. To discuss and act upon approving Hanger Lease Agreement at Panola County Airport-Sharpe Field between Panola County and Marty C. Johnson.
11. To discuss and act upon approving SAVNS Maintenance Grant Contract #2003978 between the Office of the Attorney General and Panola County.
12. To discuss and act upon approving a Full Support Agreement Renewal between BIS Digital, Inc., and Panola County.