Panola County Commissioners’ Court
A regular meeting of the Panola County Commissioners’ Court will take place Tuesday, Nov. 26 at 1:30 p.m. at the Panola County courthouse.
1. CITIZEN COMMENTS
2. COMMISSIONERS’ REPORT
3. COUNTY JUDGE’S REPORT
4. CONSENT ITEMS:
a. To record the employment of Brynne Tate as a Deputy with the Panola County District Clerk’s office effective November 12, 2019 at the rate of $14.38 per hour.
b. To record the resignation of William Rittenberry as Assistant Auditor with Panola County effective November 29, 2019.
c. To record the appointment and salary order of Christina Chatman as Panola County Assistant Auditor effective December 2, 2019.
d. To record an increase in salary to $15.39 per hour for Matthew Williamson, Detention Officer with the Panola County Sheriff’s Department effective November 23, 2019.
e. To record an increase in salary to $16.31 per hour for Staci Benedetti, Communications Officer with Panola County Sheriff’s Department effective November 23, 2019.
f. To record the employment of Trevor Broadway as a Detention Officer with the Panola County Sheriff’s Department effective November 23, 2019 at the rate of $14.19 per hour.
ROAD & BRIDGE
a. To discuss and act upon approving posting a Petition to Close a portion (463 feet) of County Road 339.
b. To accept and record a donation of 126 tons of gravel from Rockcliff Energy for use by the Panola County Road & Bridge Department, Precinct 4 on County Road 463.
a. To approve and record 2019 Budget Amendment No. 21.
b. To record the cancellation of sealed bids awarded October 29, 2019 for “Renovation of Kitchen at Panola County Exposition Center.”
c. To record the Democrat and Republican Party Primary Election Services Contract for 2020 Primary Elections.
d. To approve and record Panola County Treasurer’s Second Quarter Report for Fiscal Year 2019.
e. To record Panola County 2019 Budget Jail Commissary.
REQUESTS FOR CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE
a. To approve and record a Request for Attendance at a Conference form(s) for the following Panola County elected official(s)/employee(s): PCSD Deputy Travis Wilson; Panola County Veterans Service Officer William G. Morris; Panola County District Clerk Lindsey Smith; Panola County Court at Law Court Reporter Rebecca Kise; and Panola County Reserve Deputy Constable, Precinct 2 and 3 Daniel McMillan.
5. To approve payment of current Panola County bills as prepared and submitted by the County Auditor.
6. To approve payment of current Panola County payroll as prepared and submitted by the County Treasurer.
7. To open sealed bids for Panola County Towing for use by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. Bids may be awarded at a future meeting of the Court.
8. To open sealed bids for one 3/4 Ton Crew Cab for use by Panola County Road & Bridge Department, Precinct 1. Bids may be awarded at a future meeting of the Court.
9. To discuss and act upon approving an increase in salary to $18.27 per hour for Tim Tate, Operator with Panola County Road & Bridge Department, Precinct 4, effective December 9, 2019.
10. To discuss and act upon approving Vine Service Agreement No. 20192044900-466-01 between Appriss and Panola County.