Panola County Commissioners' Court
A regular meeting of the Panola County Commissioners' Court will take place at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 22 at the Panola County courthouse.
1. CITIZEN COMMENTS: This is for citizens to comment on any subject not on the current agenda concerning county business. Members of the Court may answer direct questions, but any action from this item must be scheduled on a future agenda.
2. COMMISSIONERS’ REPORT: These are for informational purposes only. Any action that needs to be taken on the basis of these reports will be placed on a future agenda for action.
3. COUNTY JUDGE’S REPORT: This is for informational purposes only. Any action that needs to be taken on the basis of this report will be placed on a future agenda for action.
4. CONSENT ITEMS:
a. To record an increase in salary of .85 cents per hour for Kelsey Lake, Panola County Deputy-Voter Registrar effective December 7, 2020.
ROAD & BRIDGE
a. To approve and record a request by KJECO, LLC to place a 3" ID water transfer line and an 8" ID gas pipe line within the right-of-way of Panola County Road #152.
a. To approve and record 2020 Budget Amendment No. 23.
b. To record Interlocal Agreement No. 8 for Administration of Cares Act Coronavirus Relief Funds for Joaquin Independent School District.
c. To record Interlocal Agreement No. 1 for Administration of Cares Act Coronavirus Relief Funds for Carthage Independent School District.
d. To record Interlocal Agreement No. 9 for Administration of Cares Act Coronavirus Relief Funds for Tenaha Independent School District.
REQUESTS FOR CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE
a. To approve and record a Request for Attendance at a Conference form(s) for the following Panola County elected official(s)/employee(s): Panola County Clerk Bobbie Davis; and Panola County Treasurer Joni W. Reed (2).
5. To approve payment of current Panola County bills as prepared and submitted by the County Auditor.
6. To approve payment of current Panola County payroll as prepared and submitted by the County Treasurer.
7. To open sealed bids for Panola County Towing for use by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. Bids may be awarded at a future meeting of the Court.
8. To discuss and act upon approving a contract with East Texas Council of Governments (ETCOG) for Regional Evaluation Services for Juveniles.
9. To discuss and act upon approving a Master Post Warranty Services Agreement (Tier 1 Annual Maintenance) between Commercial Electronics Corp., and Panola County.