Panola County Commissioners' Court
The Panola County Commissioners' Court will hold a regular meeting Tuesday, June 11 at 1:30 p.m. in the Panola County courthouse.
1. CITIZEN COMMENTS: This is for citizens to comment on any subject not on the current agenda concerning county business. Members of the Court may answer direct questions, but any action from this item must be scheduled on a future agenda.
2. COMMISSIONERS’ REPORT: These are for informational purposes only. Any action that needs to be taken on the basis of these reports will be placed on a future agenda for action.
3. COUNTY JUDGE’S REPORT: This is for informational purposes only. Any action that needs to be taken on the basis of this report will be placed on a future agenda for action.
4. CONSENT ITEMS:
a. To record the separation of Larry McKnight as a Operator with Panola County Road & Bridge Department, Precinct 4 effective May 30, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
b. To ratify item 8 on May 28, 2019 Commissioners’ Court meeting approving employment of Roy Avery.
c. To record the employment of Jacqueline McDonald as a Deputy with the Panola County Clerk’s office effective June 24, 2019 at the rate of $14.39 per hour.
ROAD & BRIDGE
a. To approve and record a request by Comstock Oil & Gas, Louisiana LLC to place a 8" OD line within the right-of-way of Panola County Road 3374.
b. To approve and record a request by KJECO, LLC to place a Temporary 10" Rubber water transfer line within the right-of-way of Panola County Road 152.
a. To approve minutes of Commissioners’ Court meetings held during the month of May, 2019.
b. To record Statement of Officer and Oath of Office forms for Panola County District Clerk Chief Deputy, Lora Brown.
c. To approve and record 2019 Budget Amendment No. 11.
d. To ratify and record Exhibit A Performance Statement Contract No. 7216360 Modification No. 1 & No. 2 for FairPlay Water Supply Corporation.
e. To accept and record a donation of Two Thousand and No/100 ($2,000.00) Dollars from CCI East Texas Upstream, LLC for use by the Panola County Sheriff’s Department.
REQUESTS FOR CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE
a. To approve and record a Request for Attendance at a Conference form(s) for the following Panola County elected official(s)/employee(s): Panola County District Clerk Lindsey Smith; Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake; PCSD Patrol Deputy William Magness, Jr. & Chadd Gray; PCSD Detention Officers Gary Beatriz, Brenton Humphries, Casey Jones & Shelly Avery; Panola County Extension Agent Lee Dudley.
5. To approve payment of current Panola County bills as presented and submitted by the County Auditor.
6. To approve payment of current Panola County payroll as prepared and submitted by the County Treasurer.
7. To open sealed bids for the replacement of the roof at the Panola County Juvenile and Adult Probation Department. Bids may be awarded at a future meeting of the Court.
8. To discuss and act upon adopting a Resolution with regards to FEMA approved Panola County, Texas Multi-Jurisdiction Hazard Mitigation Plan; and appoint County Judge as the Chief Executive Officer and Authorized Representative to act on behalf of Panola County.
9. To discuss and act upon approving a new cell phone line with Verizon for use by Panola County Sheriff’s Office.
10. To discuss and act upon approving Ground Lease Agreements at Panola County Airport-Sharpe Field between Panola County and Ben & Susan Donald; Keith Edgmon; and Jerry D. Hail.
11. To discuss and act upon approving Hanger Lease Agreement at Panola County Airport-Sharpe Field between Panola County and Mark Thompson.
12. To discuss and act upon approving the employment of Anson Jones as a Operator with Panola County Road & Bridge Department, Precinct 1, effective upon successful completion of physical and drug test at the rate of $18.27 per hour effective June 12, 2019.
13. To discuss and act upon moving the Early Voting location from the Panola County Courthouse Annex at 522 W. College to Panola County Courthouse Kitchen.
14. To discuss and act upon a quote based on DIR Contract Number-4038 from Data Preservation Solutions for pre-preservation and archival digitization of Historical District Clerk’s Case Files; and to authorize approval of purchase through the District Clerk’s preservation and restoration budget.