Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Tuesday, September 17, 2019 were:
- Cody James West, 29, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Sheriff Kevin Lake pursuant to local warrant/burglary of habitation.
- William James Edmond Jr., 23, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Richard Mojica pursuant to local warrants/motion to revoke/theft of firearm and motion to adjudicate guilt/burglary of habitation.
Arrested Wednesday, September 18, 2019 were:
- Bobby Ray Williams, 54, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Ronnie Endsley pursuant to local warrant/theft of material aluminum/bronze/copper/brass valued under $20,000.
- Tamar Keon Tucker, 27, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake pursuant to Nacogdoches County warrants/motion to revoke probation/bail jumping and failure to appear felony and motion to revoke probation/bribery.
- Tynerio Marquis Williams, 19, by Carthage Police Department Investigator Brack LaGrone for evading arrest detention, possession drug paraphernalia and pursuant to local warrants/theft of firearm, open container and minor in possession.
- Terry Paul Stelly, 19, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Travis Curry for possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces.
Arrested Thursday, September 19, 2019 were:
- Jobani Rico Castillo, 22, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake pursuant to Kaufman County warrant/bond forfeiture/possession marijuana measuring less than two ounces.
- Michael Shane Kelly Jr., 26, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Richard Mojica pursuant to local warrants/motion to revoke/evading arrest/detention with vehicle, motion to revoke/fraud use/possession identity information number items less then five, elderly, criminal mischief causing damage less than $2,500 ls/game animal fence and pursuant to Harris County warrant/bond forfeiture/assault family/household member previous conviction IAT.
- Johnathan Bernard Miles Jr., 18, by Shelby County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jim Ed Mathews pursuant to local warrant/assault causes bodily injury family violence.
- Jorden Mitchell Bruner, 23, by Carthage Police Department Investigator Brack LaGrone for assault peace officer/judge, possession of controlled substance penalty group two measuring less than one gram, possession of controlled substance penalty group three measuring less than 28 grams, resist arrest search or transport, duty on striking fixture/highway landscape worth less than $200, accident involving damage to vehicle great than or equal to $200 and possession of drug paraphernalia.