Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Tuesday, September 24, 2019 were:
Kristie Kayla Ritter, 27, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake pursuant to Austin parole warrant/parole violation/burglary of habitation.
- Mark Alan Hutto, 35, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jake Samford for criminal trespass.
Arrested Wednesday, September 25, 2019 were:
Edward Junior Jones, 44, by Carthage Police Department Officer Corey Mims pursuant to local warrants/motion to revoke/driving while intoxicated, motion to revoke/possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces and open container.
Arrested Thursday, September 26, 2019 were:
- Sierra Dawn Vallejos, 31, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Richard Mojica for abandon endanger child imminent danger bodily injury, resist arrest search or transport and interferance with public duties.
- Melvin Ray Lewing, 38, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Chadd Gray for no driver’s license (when unlicensed).
Michael Share Kelly Jr., 26, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Richard Mojica pursuant to local warrants/criminal mischief valued between $750 and $2,500 and criminal trespass.
Travis Joseph Nuel Davis, 26, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Ronnie Endsley pursuant to local warrants/failure to appear/possession of controlled substance penalty group one measuring less than one gram, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while license invalid.
- Clifford Earl Williams, 53, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Andy Favors pursuant to local warrant/theft of material aluminum/bronze/copper/brass valued less than $20,000.
- Dah Gay, 21, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Josh Nagle for possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces, prohibited substance in a correctional facility-alcohol/drug/phone/tobacco and pursuant to out of state warrant (Union County) failure to appear/trafficking controlled substances (possession with intent to distribute) (narcotic or meth) (first offense).
- Pahwee Jay, 30, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Josh Nagle for possession of drug paraphernalia.