Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Tuesday, September 21, 2021 was:
- Billy Joe Gossett, 37, by Carthage Police Department Investigator Brack LaGrone for public intoxication.
Arrested Wednesday, September 22, 2021 were:
- Ryan E Chandler, 29, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Stephen Gillie for grand jury indictment/ intoxication assault with a vehicle serious bodily injury.
- Hal Lynndell Sneed, 41, by Texas Department of Public Safety Trooper Kaleb Bullock for not secured by seatbelt – child age 4 – 14, unsafe speed, failure to maintain financial responsibility, grand jury indictment/ possession of controlled substance penalty group two measuring less than one gram.
- Dominic Joelvon Collins, 27, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Ronnie Endsley for grand jury indictment/ deadly conduct discharge firearm.
- Brandon Ramone Williams, 31, by Panola County Detention Deputy Chance Haynie for criminal mischief causing damage value between $750 and $2,500.
- William Christopher Stutts, 34, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Ronnie Endsley for theft of property valued between $750 and $2,500, hunting provisions violation.
- Tynerio Marquis Williams, 21, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Ronnie Endsley for surety to surrender/ assault fam/ house member impede breath/ circulate, grand jury indictment/ assault fam/ house member impede breath/ circulate/ grand jury indictment/ credit card or debit card abuse.
Arrested Thursday, September 23, 2021 was:
Cevin Wayne McKaskle, 50, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jason Gradberg for possession of a controlled substance penalty group one measuring less than one gram, and unlawful carrying weapon.