Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Tuesday, October 8, 2019 were:
- Shelbi Jordinn Hutto, 29, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jeffery Martin pursuant to local warrant/grand jury indictment/abandon endanger child with intent to return.
- Marlin Chase Parker, 25, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jeffrey Martin for inhalant paraphernalia use/possesses to inhale and public intoxication.
Jacob Alexander Aldana, 24, by Carthage Police Department Investigator Brack LaGrone for public intoxication.
Arrested Wednesday, October 9, 2019 were:
- Ashley Elizabeth Cooper, 30, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake pursuant to Collin County warrants/tamper fabricate physical evidence with intent to impair and possession of controlled substance penalty group one measuring less than one gram.
- Michael Shane Kelly Jr., 26, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake pursuant to local warrant/terroristic threat.
Arrested Thursday, October 10, 2019 were:
- Colton McKenzie Gillispie, 24, by Carthage Police Department Officer Mark Mutina for assault causes bodily injury family violence.
- Randall Cooper Wells, 20, by Department of Public Safety State Trooper Kaleb Bullock for driving while intoxicated.
- Michael Shane Kelly Jr., 26, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake pursuant to Nacogdoches County warrants/violation of community supervision/driving while intoxicated, violation of community supervision/bail jumping failure to appear and violation of community supervision/possession of controlled substance not in penalty group.
- Roderick Cornellus Calloway, 41, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Joshua Nagle pursuant to local warrant/driving while license invalid.
- Jordan Paul Stpierre, 21, by Carthage Police Department Officer Mark Mutina for possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces.