Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Friday, October 4, 2019 were:
- No arrests
Arrested Saturday, October 05, 2019 were:
- Courtney Deshun Hooker, 32, by Carthage Police Department Officer Aaron Whiddon for interference with emergency call, interference with public duties, assault public servant (two counts), resist arrest search or transport (two counts).
- Jonathan Kabot Baker, 31, by Department of Public Safety Trooper Chance Commander for evading arrest/detention with vehicle.
- Raymond Chase Matthews, 34, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Calahan Malone pursuant to local warrant/assault causes bodily injury family violence.
Arrested Sunday, October 6, 2019 were:
- Travis Lee Odom Sr., 58, by Carthage Police Department Officer Courtney Brady pursuant to local warrant/bond forfeiture/failure to appear/ driving while intoxicated, public intoxication.
- Brandon Scott Love, 32, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Calahan Malone for criminal trespass.
Arrested Monday, October 7, 2019 were:
- Daulton Wayne Anthony, 26, by Panola County Sheriff‘s Office Deputy Adam Jones for grand jury indictment/assault of family or house member with impede breath/circulate.
- Kevin Benefield, 35, by Panola County Sheriff‘s Office Deputy Jeffery Martin for motion to revoke/ criminal mischief causing damage valued between $750 and $2,500.
- David Ray McKnight, 30, by Panola County Sheriff‘s Office Sheriff Kevin Lake for grand jury indictment/criminal mischief causing damage valued between $2,500 and $30,000.
- Cathy Jane Reed, 46, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Chris Dickerson for possession of drug paraphernalia.