Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Friday, October 23, 2020 were:
- Glen Wesley Begley, 53, by Carthage Police Department Sergeant James Patterson for aggravated assault with deadly weapon.
- Reno Tyler Nale, 22, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake pursuant to local warrant/theft of firearm.
- Ethen Santana Poindexter, 20, by Carthage Police Department Officer Shelly Avery pursuant to local warrants/criminal mischief causing damage between $100 and $750 (two counts) and terroristic threat of family/household (two counts).
- Shawn Lee Davis, 39, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake pursuant to Austin parole warrant/parole violation/burglary of habitation.
Arrested Saturday, October 24, 2020 was:
- Brian Lamarc King, 44, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Stephen Gillie for possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces and unlawful carrying weapon.
Arrested Sunday, October 25, 2020 were:
- Ernest Michael Gillispie, 48, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Robert Duncan for assault causes bodily injury, criminal trespass and criminal mischief causing damage between $50 and $500.
- Casey Shane Malone, 30, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jesus Martinez for aggravated assault date/family/house with a deadly weapon, assault family member impede breath/circulate and interfere with emergency request for assistance.
Arrested Monday, October 26, 2020 was:
Bryce Dakota Osborn, 21, by Carthage Police Department Sergeant James Patterson for driving while intoxicated, BAC about 0.15