Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Tuesday, October 20, 2020 were:
- Kerri Elizabeth Dartez, 35, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jeffrey Martin pursuant to local warrant/assault causes bodily injury.
- Cretavius Omar Barnes, 28, by Carthage Police Department Sergeant Corey Mims for assault causes bodily injury family violence.
- Tommy Shane Weeks, 41, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Scott Jones for criminal trespass.
Arrested Wednesday, October 21, 2020 were:
- Shawn Lee Davis, 39, by Carthage Police Department Investigator Carl Harris pursuant to local warrant/unauthorized use of vehicle.
- Anthony Burrell Welcome Jr., 27, by Department of Public Safety Trooper Kaleb Bullock for duty on striking fixture/highway landscape valued above $200.
Arrested Thursday, October 22, 2020 was:
James Edmond Curry, 33, by Carthage Police Sergeant David Fitts pursuant to local warrant/theft of property valued between $30,000 and $150,000.