Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Tuesday, October 13, 2020 were:
- Brandon Mark Bounds, 27, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Travis Curry pursuant to local warrant/grand jury indictment/theft of material aluminum/bronze/copper/brass valued under $20,000.
- Nola Lucy Briery, 56, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Calahan Malone for assault causes bodily injury family violence.
- Robert Logan McDaniel, 22, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Calahan Malone pursuant to local warrant/burglary of vehicle with two or more previous convictions if at trial.
Arrested Wednesday, October 14, 2020 was:
- Reno Tyler Nale, 22, by Carthage Police Department Officer Shelly Avery for public intoxication.
Arrested Thursday, October 15, 2020 were:
- Bailey Wain Lampley, 20, by Panola County Sheriff’s Deputy Scott Jones for terroristic threat of family/household.
- Justin Mark Page, 27, by Department of Public Safety Trooper David Tompkins for driving while intoxicated/open alcohol container.
- Irish Shuntay Ware, 34, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Christina Liles pursuant to local warrant / bench warrant/criminal nonsupport/CPS.
- Ezell Washington for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.