Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Friday, October 9, 2020 were:
- Michael Odell Shires, 38, by Department of Public Safety State Trooper Brandon Norman unsafe speed, duty on striking fixture/highway landscape valued under $200 and pursuant to Austin parole warrant/violation of parole/ tamper with oil/ gas rigs without written authority.
Arrested Saturday, October 10, 2020 was:
- Carlo Carry Marshall, 30, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jacob Samford for possession of marijuana measuring between two and four ounces.
Arrested Sunday, October 11, 2020 were:
- Bradley William-Hall Fuller, 30, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jacob Samford for assault causes bodily injury family violence.
- Laquittequa Michelle Ware, 35, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Stephen Gillie for pursuant to local warrant/grand jury indictment/theft of property valued less than $2,500 (two or more previous convictions) and failure to appear/no driver’s license (when unlicensed).
- Orbie Wayne Woods Jr., for driving while intoxicated with open alcohol container.
Arrested Monday, October 12, 2020 were:
- Jeremy Wayne Burns, 30, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Josh Nagle pursuant to local warrant/assault causes bodily injury family violence.
- Felicia Ann Pierce, 42, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Shakami Manning pursuant to local warrants/grand jury indictment/tamper with oil gas rigs without written authority (five counts).