Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Tuesday, November 19, 2019 were:
- Robert Lee Bandy, 38, by Panola County Sheriff‘s Deputy Ronnie Endsley pursuant to local warrant/criminal nonsupport.
- Kelly Wright Cameron, 52, by Carthage Police Officer Jason Gradberg for public intoxication and possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces.
- David Eugene Fields, 53, by Panola County Sheriff‘s Deputy Ronnie Endsley pursuant to local warrant/ failure to appear/ theft of material aluminum/ bronze/ copper/ brass valued less than $20,000.
- Justin Hunter Harrison, 22, by Carthage Police Officer David Fitts for commitment/ public intoxication.
Arrested Wednesday, November 20, 2019 were:
- Jackie Alease Downing, 42, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Ashley Esquivel pursuant to local warrants/grand jury indictment/forgery of a government/national government instrument/secure (two counts).
- Larry Wayne Summers, 36, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Ronnie Endsley pursuant to local warrant/commitment/driving while intoxicated.
- Tara Lanette Taylor, 46, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Chadd Gray pursuant to Shelby County warrant/criminal nonsupport.
Arrested Thursday, November 21, 2019 was:
Jontarius Jyquice Najion Smallwood, 23, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Robert Duncan pursuant to Grayson County warrants/criminal mischief between $100 and $750 and bond forfeiture/failure to appear/failure to identify giving false/fictitious information.