Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Friday, May 24, 2019 was:
- No arrests
Arrested Saturday, May 25, 2019 were:
- Jack Carl Hille, 41, by Department of Public Safety Trooper Joey Pace for driving while intoxicated.
- Lynn Allen Jones, 57, by Texas Department of Public Safety State Trooper Kaleb Bullock for driving while intoxicated and possession marijuana measuring less than two ounces.
- Wayland Carl Whiteside, 35, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jacob Samford pursuant to Shelby County warrants/possession controlled substance penalty group four measuring between 28 and 200 grams, possession dangerous drug and driving while intoxicated with open container.
Arrested Sunday, May 26, 2019 were:
- Daniel Paul-Jacob Hickson, 27, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Chris Dickerson pursuant to local warrant/driving while license suspended.
Arrested Monday, May 27, 2019 were:
- Marco Antonio Munoz, 28, by Carthage Police Department Officer Jesus Martinez for driving while intoxicated, and unlawful carrying of weapon.
- Marco Antonio Munoz, 28, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake for ice detainer.
- Gregory Dewayne Burrell, 44, by Carthage Police Department Officer Brack LaGrone pursuant to Austin parole warrant/parole violation/engage in organized criminal activity.
- Mauro Tezen-Ixpec, 27, by Department of Public Safety Trooper Joey Pace for driving while intoxicated.