Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Tuesday, May 4, 2021 were:
- Nathan Scott Hughes, 40, by Panola County Sheriff’s Department Deputy Robert Duncan pursuant to local warrants burglary of habitation, criminal trespass, burglary of vehicles.
- Dannie Ray Webster Jr., 49, by Panola County Sheriff’s Department Deputy Greg Almeida for grand jury indictment/assault family/house member impede breath/circulate.
Arrested Wednesday, May 5, 2021 were:
- Vivian Sahara Baluken, 19, by Department of Public Safety Trooper Chance Commander for possession of controlled substance penalty group one measuring less than one gram, possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces.
Ronald William Eason III, 25, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Quade Davis for assault family/household member previous conviction.
- Chad William Smith, 30, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Corporal Randy Payne for criminal mischief valued between $100 and $750.
Arrested Thursday, May 6, 2021 were:
- Melvin Ray Lewing, 39, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Quade Davis for driving while license invalid/with previous conviction/suspension without financial responsibility.
- Daniel Kyle Capps, 35, by Carthage Police Department Robert Hairgrove for assault family/household member previous conviction if at trial.