Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Friday, May 15, 2020 was:
- Tiffany Michele Lemoine, 38, by Panola County Sheriff’s Deputy Jacob Samford pursuant to local warrant/motion to revoke/burglary of habitation.
Arrested Saturday, May 16, 2020 were:
- Aaron Blake Yelverton, 17, by Panola County Sheriff’s Deputy Calahan Malone for harboring runaway child and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Kenneth Holman Mann Jr., 56, by Panola County Sheriff’s Deputy Stephen Gillie for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and criminal mischief causing damage between $100 and $750.
Arrested Sunday, May 17, 2020 were:
- Dandre Dangelus Theus, 22, by Panola County Sheriff’s Deputy Richard Mojica pursuant to local warrant/bond forfeiture/failure to appear/unlawful carrying weapon.
- Jeffery Lynn Allison Jr., 29, by Panola County Sheriff’s Deputy Richard Mojica for possession of controlled substance penalty group one measuring between one and four grams, display fictitious license plate, display fictitious motor vehicle registration, possession of drug paraphernalia and no driver’s license (when unlicensed).
- Jody Wayne Hudson, 41, by Panola County Sheriff’s Deputy Joshua Nagle for possession of controlled substance penalty group one measuring less than one gram.
Arrested Monday, May 18, 2020 were:
- Courtney Deshun Hooker, 33, by Carthage Police Department Officer Shelly Avery for violation of community supervision/ resist arrest search or transport.
- Raymond Chase Matthews, 35, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jeffrey Martin pursuant to local warrant/ harassment.