Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Tuesday, May 11, 2021 was:
- Kristeen Brooke Adams, 49, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Investigator Hollie Mojica for criminal trespass.
Arrested Wednesday, May 12, 2021 were:
- Robert Michael Moody, 39, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Ronnie Endsley pursuant to local warrant/failure to appear/aggravated assault with deadly weapon.
- Chad William Smith, 30, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jacob Samford for unlawful possession firearm by felon and possession drug paraphernalia.
- James Melvis Windham, 62, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jacob Samford for expired registration and fail to maintain financial responsibility.
- Benito Garcia Granados, 40, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Colton McNair for assault causes bodily injury family member and interfere with emergency call.
Arrested Thursday, May 13, 2021 were:
- John Stephen Sowell II, 18, by Carthage Police Department Officer Logan Harris for burglary of a building.
- Bo Franklin Brevard, 22, by Carthage Police Department Investigator Brack LaGrone for driving while intoxicated.