Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Friday, June 28, 2019 were:
Victoria Marsalina Trusley, 32, by Carthage Police Department Sergeant Desmond McDaniel – charge: criminal trespass.
- John Matthew Bandy, 47, by Carthage Police Department Officer Johnny Villasenor for public intoxication, false alarm or report, and criminal mischief valued between $750 and $2,500.
Arrested Saturday, June 29, 2019 were:
Travis Lee Odom Sr., 59, by Carthage Police Department Officer Courtney Brady for public intoxication.
- Jairo Tosas Mendoza, 29, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Chadd Gray pursuant to local warrant/failure to appear/intoxication assault, and pursuant to McLennan County warrant/failure to appear contempt of court disobedience of court order.
- Hannah Elizabeth Childs, 23, by Department of Public Safety State Trooper Daniel McBride for possession of dangerous drug, possession of controlled substance penalty group four measuring less than 28 grams, possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Arrested Sunday, June 30, 2019 were:
- Daigen Wayne Barnes, 18, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Richard Mojica pursuant to local warrant/speeding.
- Stevie Reno Hooker Jr., 36, by Carthage Police Department Investigator Brack LaGrone for unlawful possession of firearm by felon, deadly conduct discharge of firearm.
- Michael Pickett Willis, 31, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Chadd Gray for possession of controlled substance penalty group one measuring less than one gram.
- Charles Lawrence Williams, 61, by Carthage Police Department Officer Mark Mutina for driving while intoxicated.
Arrested Monday, July 1, 2019 was:
Laronda Meshel Edwards, 45, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Ronnie Endsley pursuant to local warrant/grand jury indictment/theft of property valued between $1,500 and $20,000.