Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Tuesday, May 28, 2019 were:
- Dietrich Wayne Lowe, 40, by Panola County Sheriff’s Deputy Ronnie Endsley for bond forfeiture/failure to appear/driving while intoxicated.
- Blake Allen McKee, 34, by Panola County Constable Precinct 1 Bryan Murff for contempt of court disobedience of court order.
- Lorin Blain Winston, 25, by Department of Public Safety Trooper Chance Commander. Charges: possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces and possession of controlled substance penalty group two measuring less than one gram.
- Tonya Joy Charles, 46, by Department of Public Safety Trooper Brandon Norman for driving while intoxicated.
Arrested Wednesday, May 29, 2019 was:
- Billie Ray Morgan, 73, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake for bond forefeiture/failure to appear/driving while intoxicated blood alcohol content greater than 0.15.
Arrested Thursday, May 30, 2019 were:
- Matthew Phillip Hunter, 24, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake pursuant to local warrant/motion to adjudicate guilt/assault family/house member impede breath/circulate.
- Taylor LeeAnn Waters, 21, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Christina Lyles pursuant to local warrant/failure to appear/burglary of building.
- Stacey Denise Aaron, 43, by Texas Department of Public Safety Trooper Kaleb Bullock for public intoxication and disorderly conduct.