Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Wednesday, June 12, 2019 were:
- Marcus Lance Horton, 41, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Shelly Avery pursuant to local warrant/grand jury indictment/assault family/house member impede breath.
- Amy Elizabeth Brevard, 33, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake pursuant to Van Zandt County warrant/motion to revoke/driving while intoxicated third offence or more.
- Brian Keith Hodges, 52, by Carthage Police Department Officer David Fitts pursuant to state of Louisiana parole warrant/parole/possession of controlled substance penalty group one measuring between one and four grams.
- Simon Anthony Ramirez, 37, by Department of Public Safety Trooper Joey Pace pursuant to Jourdanton Police Department warrant/invasive visual recording.
Arrested Thursday, June 13, 2019 were:
- Robert Lee Bandy, 38, by Carthage Police Department Officer David Fitts for criminal trespass.
- Raymond Chase Matthew, 34, by Carthage Police Department Officer Jason Gradberg pursuant to local warrant/theft of property valued between $100 and $750.
- Robert Logan McDaniel, 21, by Carthage Police Department Investigator Carl Harris pursuant to local warrant/burglary of a building.
- Dontray Keyshun Singleton, 20, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Ronnie Endsley pursuant to local warrant/bond forfeiture/failure to appear/burglary of a vehicle.
- Daniel Justin Starubie, 36, by Department of Public Safety Trooper Kaleb Bullock pursuant to local warrant/driving while intoxicated.
- Jesus Armondo Perez-Torres, 18, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake for possession of controlled substance penalty group two measuring between four and 400 grams, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Leandre Archibald Jr., 29, by Department of Public Safety Trooper Chance Commader for possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces.