Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Tuesday, June 4, 2019 was:
- Brian Ray Reeves, 46, by Carthage Police Department Officer David Fitts pursuant to commitment sentence/commitment/fail to stop and render aid (damage under $200).
Arrested Wednesday, June 5, 2019 were:
- Justin Lee Ritter, 25, by Panola County Sheriff’s Deputy Chris Dickerson for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- William Michael Adams, 43, by Carthage Police Department Officer Jesus Martinez pursuant to local warrant/violation of community supervision/driving while intoxicated.
Arrested Thursday, June 6, 2019 were:
- Logan Rocky Baker, 20, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Chris Dickerson pursuant to local warrants/ criminal mischief causing damage between $750 and $2500 and theft of property valued between $100 and $750 enhanced.
- Joseph Coleman, 44, by Carthage Police Department Investigator Brack LaGrone for driving while intoxicated and possession of controlled substance penalty group one measuring between one and four grams.
- Brandon Todd Dabney, 31, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Robert Duncan pursuant to Austin parole/parole violation/robbery.