Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Friday, June 14, 2019 was:
- Cory Tyler Obryan, 31, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Calahan Malone pursuant to Caddo Parish warrant/possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces and evading arrest/detention.
Arrested Saturday, June 15, 2019 were:
- Freddie Anthony Cosby, 38, by Department of Public Safety Trooper Chance Commander for driving while intoxicated with a child under 15 years of age.
- James Kapaakea Jinks, 24, by Carthage Police Department Officer Aaron Whiddon pursuant to Rusk County warrants/driving while license invalid with previous convictions/suspensions/with out fine restitution, display fictitious license plate and criminal trespass of habitation/shelter/suprfund/infrastructure.
Daniel Wayne Stroble, 34, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Calahan Malone for possession of controlled substance penalty group one measuring between one and four grams, possession of controlled substance penalty group one measuring less than one gram, possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces, unlawful carrying weapon, possession of drug paraphernalia, pursuant to local warrant/operate unregistered motor vehicle, pursuant to Harrison County warrants/failure to maintain financial responsibility and expired registration.
- Michael Wayne Sparks, 35, by Carthage Police Department Investigator Brack LaGrone for grand jury indictment/forgery government/national government instrument money/security.
Arrested Sunday, June 16, 2019 was:
- Marlon David Colbert, 34, by Carthage Police Department Officer Desmond McDaniel pursuant to local warrants/ no driver’s license (when unlicensed), and open container.
Arrested Monday, June 17, 2019 were:
- Heather Nicole Jernigan, 22, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Christina Lyles pursuant to local warrant/grand jury indictment/criminal negligent homicide.
- Samuel Martin Rutherford Jr., 26, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Calahan Malone for assault family/house member impede breath circulate.
- Lisa Kay Brinkman, 40, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Phillip Grimes for assault causes bodily injury family violence.
James Autry Wayne Pierce, 48, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Josh Nagle for assault (physical contact).