Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Friday, June 19, 2020 were:
- Latravian Vanchan Sims, 35, by Panola County Sheriff Office Kevin Lake pursuant to Austin parole warrant/parole violation/unlawful possession firearm by felon.
- Daniel Wayne Stroble, 35, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Stephen Gillie for possession controlled substance penalty group one measuring less than one gram, possession drug paraphernalia and pursuant to local warrant/possession drug paraphernalia.
Arrested Saturday, June 20, 2020 were:
- Matthew Cody Mayo, 27, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Travis Wilson for possession controlled substance penalty group one measuring between one and four grams and possession drug paraphernalia.
- Kolten Allen Jacks, 22, by Carthage Police Department Investigator Brack LaGrone for evading arrest detention, resist arrest search or transport and pursuant to local warrant/failure to appear/burglary of habitation.
Arrested Sunday, June 21, 2020 was:
- Lance Evin Tawater, 58, by Carthage Police Department Officer Mark Mutina for driving while intoxicated.
Arrested Monday, June 22, 2020 was:
Courtney Deshun Hooker, 33, by Carthage Police Department Officer James Patterson for public intoxication.