Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Friday, July 12, 2019 were:
- William Henry Bloodworth, 33, by Carthage Police Department Officer Jesus Martinez for assault causes bodily injury family violence, possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces.
- John Asa Gatlin, 21, by Carthage Police Department Investigator Brack LaGrone pursuant to local warrant/theft of property valued between $100 and $750 enhanced if at trial, possession of marijuana measuring between four ounces and five pounds, possession of controlled substance penalty group two measuring between one and four grams, evading arrest detention, engage in organized criminal activity, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Joshua Rex Boykin, 22, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake for commitment/driving while intoxicated (second offence).
- Jazzmyn Paul, 26, by Department of Public Safety Trooper Chance Commander for possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces.
Arrested Saturday, July 13, 2019 were:
- Ethan Kyle Myers, 22, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Robert Duncan pursuant to Desoto Parish warrant/probation violation/driving while intoxicated.
- Constance Nicole Matthews, 26, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Malone Calahan pursuant to local warrants/grand jury indictment/forgery financial instrument (two counts).
Arrested Sunday, July 14, 2019 was:
- Donald Glen Shull, 59, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Robert Duncan criminal trespass and resist arrest search or transport.
Arrested Monday, July 15, 2019 were:
- Darrell Demond Sheppard, 36, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jeffery Martin for possession of drug paraphernalia, no driver’s license (when unlicensed), and operate unregistered motor vehicle.
- Krystal Mesha Adams, 29, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Phillip Grimes pursuant to local warrant/not secured by seat belt—child under four, aggravated assault with deadly weapon (two counts), and injury child/elderly/disable reckless SBI/menatal.
- Kolten Allen Jacks, 21, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jacob Samford for burglary of habitation.