Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Tuesday, July 13, 2021 were:
- Lakedrian Lakeith Thompson, 22, by Panola County Deputy Constable Jeremy Nagle for theft of firearm and deadly conduct discharge firearm.
- Kenneth Wayne Kimich, 27, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jeffrey Martin for criminal trespass, criminal mischief valued between $2500 and $30,000 and pursuant to Desoto Parish warrants/unauthorized use of vehicle and theft of property valued between $2500 and $30,000.
- Lance Evin Tawater, 59, by Panola County Sheriff’s Lieutenant Alan Smith pursuant to local warrant/bond forfeiture/failure to appear/ driving while intoxicated.
- William Jay Pierce, 49, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Colton McNair pursuant to local warrant/possession marijuana.
Arrested Wednesday, July 14, 2021 were:
- Justin Dewayne Bridges, 39, by Carthage Police Department Officer David Fitts for criminal trespass.
- Robin Hendricks Clifton, 54, by Panola County Sheriff’s Deputy Randy Payne for possession of controlled substance penalty group one measuring less than one gram.
Arrested Thursday, July 15, 2021 were:
- Dylan Ryan Love, 29, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Calahan Malone for assault causes bodily injury family member and criminal mischief valued less than $100.
- Latysha Desiree Richardson, 25, by Panola County Investigator Chadd Gray pursuant to local warrants/ motion to revoke/burglary habitation intend other felony, motion to revoke/injury child/elderly/disable with intent bodily injury, motion to revoke/tamper/fabricate physical evidence with intent to impair, and evading arrest/detention.
- Thomas Daniel White, 45, by Panola County Sheriff’s Deputy Chris Hansen for possession of controlled substance penalty group one measuring between four and 200 grams and possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces.