Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Tuesday, January 7, 2020 were:
- Maricruz De Los Remedios Vargas-Arriaga, 24, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Ashley Esquivel pursuant to local warrant bond forfeiture/ failure to appear possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces.
- Keegan Scott Threet, 17, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jared Bailey pursuant to local warrant terroristic threat.
Arrested Wednesday, January 8, 2020 were:
- No arrests
Arrested Thursday, January 9, 2020 were:
- Armando Morgan Garza, 19, by Carthage Police Department Investigator Carl Harris for burglary of building.
- Gabrielle Markisha Sapp, 25, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Brant Shrell pursuant to Gregg county warrant/theft property valued between $750 and $2,500 and pursuant to Harrison County warrant/violation of probation/theft property valued between $750 and $2,500.
- Cody Glen McFadden, 32, by Panola County Deputy Constable Jeremy Nagle for burglary of building.
- Triston Dwain McMillan, 17, by Carthage Police Department Officer Stephen Gillie for burglary of building.