Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Tuesday, August 6, 2019 were:
- Edward Lee Thomas Jr., 27, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake for commitment/assault causes bodily injury family violence.
- Andrew Phillip Bjorgaard, 31, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Lieutenant Alan Smith pursuant to local warrant/motion to revoke/assault causes bodily injury family violence.
- Marcel Jose Ojeda, 32, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Richard Mojica for assault on public servant, terroristic threat of family/ household.
Arrested Wednesday, August 7, 2019 were:
- Cody Glen McFadden, 32, by Carthage Police Department Officer David Fitts pursuant to local warrant/burglary of habitation.
- Wesley Joe Prudhomme, 49, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jeremy Nagle for driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension/with out financial responsibility, operate unregistered motor vehicle and failure maintain financial responsibility.
Arrested Thursday, August 8, 2019 were:
- Kelley Louise Harger, 49, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Chris Dickerson for possession of controlled substance penalty group one measuring less than one gram and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Michelle Christiana Pena, 35, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Greg Almeida pursuant to local warrant/motion to revoke/driving while intoxicated.
- Joseph Harold Sinegal, 35, by Carthage Police Department Officer David Fitts for possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces.
- Richard Kaine Morton, 36, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jeremy Nagle pursuant to local warrants/motion to adjudicate guilt/forgery government/national government instrument money/security and driving while license invalid.