Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Tuesday, July 27, 2021 was:
- James Edward Acrey Jr., 53, by Carthage Police Department Sergeant Corey Mims pursuant to local warrant/motion to revoke/interfere with emergency call.
Arrested Wednesday, July 28, 2021 were:
- Jesse James Brian, 35, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Ronnie Endsley for no fishing license (when required), and terroristic threat of family/household.
- Ashlie Michelle Fleming, 30, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Ronnie Endsley for BF/FTA/terroristic threat.
- Wesley James Gleason, 46, by Carthage Police Department Officer Courtney Brady for assault causes bodily injury family violence.
Arrested Thursday, July 29, 2021 were:
- Kellie Davis, 53, by Panola County Sheriff Office Deputy Torey McLemore for possession of a controlled substance penalty group three measuring less than 28 grams.
- Sebastian Sixx Douglas, 27, by Panola County Sheriff Sarah Fields pursuant to local warrant: burglary of vehicles.
- Joseph Shane Dowthitt, 46, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Quade Davis for no driver’s license and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Josua Shurman Dowthitt, 44, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Quade Davis for possession of controlled substance penalty group one measuring less than one gram, possession of marijuana measuring less than two ounces, and possession dangerous drug.