Note: The Arrest Report is submitted by the Panola County Sheriff’s Office. The persons named here have been charged with a crime but have not been convicted.
Arrested Friday, April 9, 2021 was:
- Ronald William Eason III, 25, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jeffrey Martin for unlawful possession of firearm by felon.
Arrested Saturday April 10, 2021 were:
- Steven Wiley Mosby, 71, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Jeffery Martin pursuant to local warrant/terroristic threat against public servant.
- Brenda Renee Pierce, 49, by Department of Public Safety Trooper Zack McBride pursuant to local warrant/violation of community supervision/theft property valued between $100 and $750 (two counts).
- Leroy Morris, 28, by Carthage Police Department Investigator Brack LaGrone for unlawful possession of firearm by felon and possession marijuana measuring less than two ounces.
- Yakishea Ceara Scott, 34, by Carthage Police Department Investigator Brack LaGrone for possession marijuana less than two ounces and unlawful carrying weapon.
- Jamie Ray Barnes, 43, by Carthage Police Department Officer Shelly Avery for evading arrest detention with previous conviction.
- James Scott Waters, 50, by Department of Public Safety State Trooper Joey Pace for driving while intoxicated third offence or more.
- Marco Guevara-Moran, 30, Carthage Police Department Officer Logan Harris for driving while intoxicated.
Arrested Sunday, April 11, 2021 were:
- Eric James Martin, 37, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Robert Duncan pursuant to Miller County Arkansas warrant/violation of community supervision/terroristic threat and pursuant to Jefferson County warrant/theft property valued between $50 and $500 enhanced.
- Robert Thomas Brannan, 44, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Scott Jones for possession of controlled substance penalty group one measuring between four and 200 grams, possess dangerous drug, possession drug paraphernalia.
Arrested Monday, April 12, 2021 were:
- Mnyesulu Byaombe, 21, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake pursuant to Nacogdoches County warrant/evading arrest/detention with vehicle.
- Ronald William Eason III, 25, by Panola County Sheriff Kevin Lake pursuant to local warrants/assault causes bodily injury family violence, and surety to surrender/criminal trespass.
- Bobby Gene Stein, 63, by Panola County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Ronnie Endsley pursuant to local warrant/failure to appear/theft of property valued between $1,500 and $20,000.