Panola College Board of Trustees
A regular meeting of the Panola College Board of Trustees will take place Monday, July 27 in the M.P. Baker Library Community Room at 5:30 p.m.
Open with a prayer
1. Approval of June 2, 2020 Called Board Meeting Minutes
2. Approval of monthly financial statements for May 2020 and June 2020
3. Approval of 3rd Quarter Investment Report
4. 2020 — 2021 Budget Report — Information Item Only
5. Discussion and potential action to call a Board Meeting on August 24, 2020 at 5:25 p.m. for the purpose of adopting a budget for the 2020 — 2021 fiscal year
6. Discussion and potential action to appoint Holly Gibbs, Panola County Tax Assessor/Collector, as Panola College’s representative to calculate and publish the College’s effective and rollback tax rate schedule for tax year 2020 (Tax Code 26.0)
7. Discussion and potential action to set tax rate at the next regular meeting on August 24, 2020 at 5:30 p.m.
8. Discussion and potential action regarding TASB LOCAL Policy Update 38
9. 18-19 GED Annual Report — Information Item Only
10. Closed Meeting — Discussion and potential action regarding personnel and/or real property
11. President’s Monthly Report