Graves RV Park and owner Leo Graves celebrated Thursday morning as they joined the Panola County Chamber of Commerce.
A slight on and off drizzle didn't stop the ribbon-cutting ceremony, with chamber ambassadors breaking out the big scissors and a long, red ribbon for Graves to use.
Graves said the RV park was open and ready to go.
"Been a long struggle, but we are ready to go," he said. "We have about 64 spots ready to serve you and we look forward to having you."
Graves RV Park is located at 1800 Northeast Loop in Carthage. Reservations for RVs and motor homes must be pre-approved before entering the park. Call (903) 631-2100 for reservations.
Carthage native Meredith Shamburger has worked for the Panola Watchman since 2018. Before that, she worked at sister papers in Longview and Marshall; the Dallas Morning News; and The Daily Voice, a hyperlocal news company in Westchester County, New York.
As featured on
- Outdoors: Six Texas lakes listed among tops in the nation
- Courthouse News: July 12, 2020
- Carthage welcomes Panola County African-American Wall of Fame
- Panola County schools discuss back-to-school plans
- Still Missing: Panola County pastors want Smith, McMillian cases in forefront
- Panola County Arrest Report: July 12, 2020
- Texas A&M AgriLife experts say Texans mistakenly identifying cicada killer wasps as Asian giant hornets
- McGrue picked to play on team touring Australia
- Panola County businesses get at least $12.9 million in PPP loans
- Fidelity Communications to extend relief measures through the end of the year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.