Beckville ISD Board of Trustees
A regular meeting of the Beckville ISD Board of Trustees will take place Monday, Sept. 9 at 6 p.m. in the Beckville ISD Administration Building, 4398 Texas 149 in Beckville.
1. Call to order
2. Open forum
3. Discussion/action - Consider approval of consent agenda
b. accounts payable
4. Discussion/action - Consider Panola County Appraisal District 2020-21 Board of Directors Selection Process
5. Discussion/action - Consider approval of a resolution for extracurricular status of 4-H organization/adjunct faculty agreement.
6. Discussion/action - Consider approval of the 2019-20 T-TESS (Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System) appraisal calendar
7. Discussion/action - Consider approval of student code of conduct
8. Discussion/action - Consider overnight travels for 2019-20 FFA events
9. Discussion/action - Consider changing date of October board meeting
10. Discussion/action - Hear report on the 2019 final school FIRST (Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas) rating
11. Discussion - 2020 tax ratification election and time lines
12. Discussion - TASB board conference
13. Discussion/action - Hear administrative reports
a. personnel issues
b. curriculum and instruction
14. Executive session - Deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignments, duties, discipline or dismissal of an employee; to hear complaints or charges against employees, done under government code §551.074.
15. Re-open meeting
16. Discussion/action - Consider items discussed in executive session