Beckville ISD Board of Trustees
A special meeting of the Beckville ISD Board of Trustees will take place Monday, Sept. 14 at 6 p.m. over video conference or telephone call.
Members of the public can access the meeting at beckvilleisd.net. An online forum will be posted at 5:45 p.m. until 6 p.m. for public comments. For questions, call the administration office at (903) 678-3311.
1. Call to order
2. Open forum
3. Discussion/action - Consider approval of consent agenda
b. Accounts payable
4. Discussion/action - Consider approval for the 2020-2021 T-TESS (Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System) appraisal calendar
5. Discussion/action - Consider approval of district and campus plans
6. Discussion/action - Consider approval of student code of conduct
7. Discussion/action - Consider changing date for October board meeting
8. Discussion - Hear report on the 2020 Final School FIRST (Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas) rating
9. Discussion/action - Change name of early voting clerk
10. Discussion - BoardBook changing from classic to premier
11. Discussion - Proposals for gym and auditorium roofs
12. Discussion - Hear administrative reports
a. Personnel issues
i. Curriculum and instruction
13. Executive session - deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignments, duties, discipline or dismissal of an employee; to hear complaints or charges against employees, done under government code 551.074.
14. Re-open meeting
15. Discussion/action - consider items discussed in executive session