Beckville ISD Board of Trustees
A regular meeting of the Beckville ISD Board of Trustees will take place at 6 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 11 by video conference or telephone call. Members of the public can access the meeting on the district's webpage at beckvilleisd.net. An online forum will be posted at 5:15 p.m. for public comments to be conducted during open forum.
1. Call to order
2. Discussion - School board recognition
3. Discussion - Hear report on the 2019-2020 Texas Academic Performance Report and Federal Report Card for Texas Public Schools. Public participation is invited
4. Open forum
5. Discussion/Action - Consider approval of consent agenda
b. Accounts payable
6. Discussion/Action - Quarterly Investment Report
7. Discussion/Action - Consider approval on tax refund over $500.00
8. Discussion/Action- Consider TASB Policy Update 116 DCD (LOCAL), DCE (LOCAL), FFAC(LOCAL), GKA (LOCAL)
9. Discussion/Action - Call school board election and appoint officials.
10. Discussion/action - Hear administrative reports
a. personnel issues
b. curriculum and instruction
11. Executive session - Deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignments, duties, discipline, or dismissal of an employee; to hear complaints or charges against employees, done under government code §551.074.
12. Re-open meeting
13. Discussion/action - Consider items discussed in executive session