Residents at Briarcliff Skilled Nursing Center were treated to a Christmas parade the Tuesday before Dec. 25. Families, friends and even Santa Claus paraded around the facility singing Christmas carols and playing Christmas music. Residents enjoyed seeing everyone and were treated to hot cocoa once they went back inside the building.
As featured on
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Carthage man charged in U.S. Capitol insurrection
- Panola County Arrest Report: January 17, 2021
- Outdoors: Bald eagles are Texas’ ultimate snow birds
- Courthouse News: Jan. 17, 2021
- COVID-19 vaccine to be offered at Brookshire Brothers in Carthage
- Scott Yarnell named Inter-Community VFD's firefighter of the year
- Panola County Arrest Report: January 13, 2020
- Panola County Arrest Report: January 10, 2021
- Filing opens in Panola County city, school elections
- New Year, New Site! Enter for your chance to win a new website from the Panola Watchman.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.