Carthage TOPs 1677 attended the Athens TOPS rally. Congratulations to Ella Sherley for her Recognition on two years KOPs status and to Carolyn Moore being recognized for weight loss between Jan. 1 and Sept. 1, 2021. Thanks to all for willingly participating in reading the walking off candy calories and participating in the Pumpkin exercise Teresa Ritter led — Thank you all for the healthy food you brought to our unplanned picnic. And Sarah Carpenter for the kind words you shared about TOPS 1677 group. And thanks to Paul Wilson for inspiring me, to Joy Rainwater for hosting, Mary Jo Maggard Poll for speaking and encouraging and for the many other encouragers!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Courthouse News: XXX (original file) (copy)
- Panola County Arrest Report: December 5, 2021
- Several more file to run for county office in Panola County
- Panola County Commissioners Court Agenda: Dec. 7, 2021
- Ryan Silapan: Looking back and what's ahead for Carthage
- Panola County Arrest Report: December 1, 2021
- Carthage Book Club's annual Christmas Tour of Homes planned for Dec. 5
- Smith County judge officially begins campaign for U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert's congressional seat
- Men's Basketball: Panola College opens Region XIV play with 97-87 victory over Lamar State
- Carthage High School celebrates Canning the Spirit food drive finale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.