Walmart and Sam’s Club pharmacies will begin offering the COVID-19 vaccine at several East Texas pharmacies beginning Friday, Feb. 12, the company announced Tuesday.
Customers who are eligible to receive the vaccine right now in Texas, those in Phase 1A and 1B, can schedule an appointment through the Walmart and Sam’s Club websites once appointments are available.
The list of area pharmacies that will be offering the COVID-19 vaccine include:
- Athens, 1405 E. Tyler St.
- Gun Barrel City, 1200 W. Main
- Jacksonville, 1311 S. Jackson St.
- Kilgore, 1201 Stone St.
- Longview, 4006 Estes Parkway
- Longview, 3812 Gilmer Road
- Longview, 2440 Gilmer Road
- Longview, 515 E. Loop 281
- Longview, 3310 N. 4th St.
- Lufkin, 407 N. Brentwood
- Lufkin, 2500 Daniel McCall Drive
- Marshall, 1701 E. End Blvd.
- Palestine, 2224 S. Loop 256
- Paris, 3855 Lamar Ave.
Those receiving the COVID-19 vaccine’s first dose will set up their appointment for their booster shot at the time of their first appointment. You do not have to be a member of Sam’s Club to sign-up for an appointment. Appointments are available seven days a week, but exact timing will vary based on local availability of the vaccine.