UT Health East Texas hospitals, including UT Health Carthage, have closed visitation due to the COVID-19 situation.
Only on-duty staff, physicians and patients seeking care will be allowed to enter hospitals out of an abundance of caution.
UT Health said visitation exceptions would be made in certain situations, including
- Delivering mothers (one companion/visitor)
- Pediatric patients (one parent/guardian)
- Ambulatory care and day surgery (one visitor)
- Hospice patients
Only one guest will be allowed into the building with clinic patients at this time, UT Health said.
The hospital system is encouraging phone and video calls instead of in-person visits. Those wishing to connect with a patient should call the hospital and provide the patient’s first and last name.
Hospital phone numbers are:
- UT Health Athens (903) 676-1000
- UT Health Behavioral Health Center (903) 266-2200 between 8:30 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- UT Health Carthage (903) 693-3841
- UT Health Henderson (903) 657-7541
- UT Health Jacksonville (903) 541-5000
- UT Health North Campus Tyler (903) 877-7777
- UT Health Rehabilitation Hospital (903) 596-3000
- UT Health Pittsburg (903) 946-5516
- UT Health Quitman (903) 763-6300
- UT Health Tyler (903) 597-0351